7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel with a small group to Pearl Harbor and gain admission to the USS ‘Bowfin’ submarine, USS ‘Missouri’ battleship and USS ‘Oklahoma’ Memorial plus skip-the-line entry to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial. This 7-hour excursion includes audio tours and a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Then take a narrated tour past the historic landmarks of downtown Honolulu, including the King Kamehameha statue, Iolani Palace and the Hawaii State Capitol. Round-trip transport is available from Waikiki hotels and other locations.
- Pearl Harbor tour including USS ‘Bowfin,’ USS ‘Missouri,' and USS ‘Oklahoma’ Memorial
- Skip the line to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial
- Take audio tours of the attractions and see WWII exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Drive past the Kamehameha statue, Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol in Honolulu
- Round trip transport available from Waikiki hotels and other locations
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Skip-the-line entrance means you bypass the waiting crowds—most of whom have been standing in line for hours.
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Small group tour ensures personalized service
Skip the line to the USS Arizona memorial
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Road to War museum
Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
An audio set for USS Bowfin submarine
Pass for Submarine museum
An audio set for USS Bowfin museum
Transportation pass to the Ford island
An audio set for USS Missouri, or you can request a live 30-minute professional tour guide as part of small group.
USS Oklahoma memorial
Driving tour of Honolulu sights
Bottled water or tropical juice included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20190P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Kaau CraterKailua Beach ParkMakapuu Lighthouse Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumAla Moana CenterKing Kamehameha StatueHalona BlowholeShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignByodo-In TempleManoa ValleyUSS Oklahoma MemorialHard Rock Cafe HonoluluLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkKewalo BasinBanzai PipelineBattleship Missouri MemorialIolani PalaceHonolulu HarborHonoluluBishop Museum