Are you interested in?
- Discover the Oahu countryside on an off-road tour
- Don't miss the chance to see another side of the island off the beach
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Learn about the area from a guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gunstock Ranch Office Trails Directions: Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN TIME: Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the start time of tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years and must sit in their own seat
- Covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders will be allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gunstock Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.