Are you interested in?
- Learn to surf or hone your skills with a 2-hour private surfing lesson
- Start with safety training on the sand and then catch some waves
- Learn to read the waves, and get local tips on Hawaiian surfing etiquette
- Instructors are certified and trained for first-aid and lifeguard CPR
Departure & Return
Meet on the beach directly behind the Outrigger Reef Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- All participants must know how to swim
- Help us keep your children safe and please book anyone under 13 years old on a Private Lesson (required). Choose the same date/time and your group will still be able to surf together.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests must know how to swim
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gone Surfing Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.