Explore Oahu's North Shore, South Shore and East Shore on this comprehensive eco-tour of the island. During this full-day trip with a small group and expert local guide, see all the ecological landmarks that make Oahu famous. Hike through the verdant Waimea Valley to take a swim under a waterfall and visit scenic lookouts like Hanuama Bay, Waimanalo Beach Park and La'ie Point. Check out the famous surf spots at Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay, then take a cruise to a secluded beach for a traditional Hawaiian lunch. Visit the Byodo-In Temple, an important Buddhist site, and the ancient Moli'i Fish Pond. On your travels around the island, learn about Hawaii's history, culture, wildlife and ecology from your local guide.
- Whole-island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Hike through Waimea Valley and take a refreshing swim under a waterfall
- Take a boat ride to a secluded beach to enjoy fresh local lunch
- Capture photos from scenic lookout points including La'ie Point, Hanauma Bay and Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by popular beaches such as Sandy Beach and Waimea Bay
- Visit famous Moli'i Fishpond and Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Buddhist temple in Japan
- Learn about Hawaii’s native flora and fauna from your naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit Waimea Falls
After pickup from your hotel in Waikiki, board your mini-bus for the trip to Waimea Valley.
Disembark in Waimea Valley's lush tropical forest for a hike to Waimea Valley Falls, where you'll take a dip in the cascading water. Along the hike, learn about the area's native plant and animal life from your naturalist guide.
Climb aboard a bot for the ride to the secluded Secret Beach, located right next to Kualoa Ranch, a filming location for many movies and television shows. There, enjoy a traditional lunch (see full menu of meal options in the Itinerary section below).
After lunch, head for the East Shore for stops at several scenic lookouts like Nu'uano Pali Lookout, Amelia Earhart Lookout, Sandy Beach Lookout, La'ie Point and Waimanalo Beach Park.
Visit Byodo-In Temple, an important Buddhist site on Oahu. Stop by the Moli'i fishpond, an ancient saltwater fishpond where the native people used to keep fresh fish for consumption.
On the rugged, rocky South Shore, check out Makapu'u Lookout, Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole.
After circumnavigating the island, you'll return to Waikiki for drop-off at your hotel.