Build a customized Florida vacation with the Orlando Explorer Pass. Select four out of more than 15 of Orlando’s most popular attractions and enjoy considerable savings, up to 40 percent off the regular price.
From among the 15 attractions, Gatorland showcases thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare "white" gators, plus a free-flight aviary and one-of-a-kind animal shows. At Boggy Creek Airboat Rides, enjoy one of four unique airboat adventures and glide along canals to find exotic birds, turtles and the Florida alligator wallowing in their natural environment. WonderWorks has over 100 hands-on science exhibits, plus laser tag, a ropes course and a 6D motion ride. That’s only a small sampling. Attractions include:
- Boggy Creek Airboats Scenic Nature Tour
- Cirque Magique Dinner Show
- CoCo Key Water Park
- Chocolate Kingdom
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- I-Ride Trolley Pass (FREE 3 day pass for all Orlando Explorer Pass holders)
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- The Orlando Eye
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Each pass is good for 30 days from first time of use and includes a 3-day I-Ride Trolley ticket to easily get around from one attraction to the next. Just print the pass and go. It’s that simple to explore some of Orlando’s best attractions on International Drive.