Are you interested in?
- Guided Ottawa bus tour
- Enjoy a photo stop at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Stop in the Ottawa's oldest and largest public market, known as Byward Market
- Pass Rideau Hall, the official residence of the Governor General of Canada
- Enjoy spectacular views of the southern banks of the Ottawa River with a drive through Parliament Hill
Departure & Return
We are at the corner of Elgin and Sparks. Look for a red kiosk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get a feel for Ottawa as you pass museums, galleries, public parks, state buildings and more. Cruise up Confederation Boulevard on the city trolley, and along Sussex Drive to check out the famous homes of the Prime Minister and the Governor General. When you’re finished touring, just hop off. Easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you require hotel pickup and drop-off, please contact the supplier after booking to make reservations. Please note: this service is $5, payable to supplier at time of departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Ottawa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands