Are you interested in?
- 2-hour Outer Banks wild horse tour by 4WD, from Corolla
- Go offroading around Corolla to see its highlights by 4WD-vehicle
- Learn how the Outer Banks became the home for wild horses
- Ride over the sand dunes next to the ocean
- Visit the Wild Horse Conservation Area with private access
- Benefit from the personalized service of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
We share a parking lot with the Beer Garden in Corolla, this is an unpaved parking lot next to a CITGO Gas Station with Winks of Corolla.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC. BEING STUCK IN TRAFFIC DOES NOT WARRANT A REFUND.
- TRAFFIC IS COMMON. PLEASE ALLOW TIME TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIME OF YOUR TOUR.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 40 POUNDS CAN COME ON THE TOUR WHATSOEVER.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years if age and older.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is casual.
- Dogs have been asked to not be brought on tour by the Corolla Wild Horse Fund. Registered Service Animals only.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Benders Beach Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons