Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
From Route 64 West, turn onto Buffalo City Road. Look for the brown US Fish and Wildlife Sign that says Buffalo City Road. It is a dirt road in the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge and GPS may not work. Go to the end of the road and park in the designated parking area near the kayak launch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kitty Hawk Kayak & Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.