Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We will meet in the Cape Hatteras National Seashore's Salvo Day Use area south of the villages of Salvo & Rodanthe. It is on the west side of Route 12 South and is marked by a brown sign. Park near the kayak trailer.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kitty Hawk Kayak & Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.