Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- An adventure-filled, small-group visit to two waterfalls: Aqua Azul and Misol-Ha
- Descend the tiered cascades via limestone steps, getting a view from the roaring base
- If weather permits, swim in the natural, jungle-flanked pool of Misol-Ha
- Upgrade to include traditional lunch options or a full-day tour of Palenque’s archaeological site
Departure & Return
The operator will look for you by name in the lobby of your hotel.
If you want to finish at San Cristobal de las Casas please select the option "Palenque+Dropoff San Cristobal"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please keep in mind this tour may finish in Palenque or San Cristobal (depending on the option you selected), due to this, at the end of the tour, the whole group will wait around 30 minutes to be transferred to another unit that will continue to the ending point.
- The transfers and waterfalls are without guiding assistance
- Guide is only included in Palenque Archaeological site
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience