8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You may also like
Visit some of the most beautiful parts of Western Sicily with this day trip from Palermo to Erice, Segesta, Nubia and the Trapani Salt Pans. Visit an archaeological excavation at Segesta. Take in the excellent views from the hilltop town of Erice. See how sea salt is still collected off the Sicilian coast at the Salt Pans of Trapani.
- Day trip to Segesta, Erice, Nubia and the Salt Pans of Trapani from Palermo
- Visit the fascinating archaeological site at Segesta
- Tour the picturesque Medieval hilltop village of Erice
- See the Salt Pans of Trapani where sea salt is harvested
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Nevertheless, a great value for money as a day trip from Palermo." See review
Product code: 16744P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPalermoBus Tours - SicilyCity Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TrapaniCity Tours - TrapaniWalking Tours - TrapaniFull-day Tours - TrapaniBus Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoWalking Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)MartoranaChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Monreale Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)