Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
For directions enter 3133 Barona Road Palm Springs, CA in your phone. AVOID 3133 South Barona Road. You'll be heading south on South Palm Canyon Drive, then left on Bogert Trail Rd, then left on Barona Rd, which is a very short cul-de-sac look for me standing at the end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people that have vertigo / balance issues
- Not recommended for people recovering from any surgery
- For everyone's safety & comfort all participants should be moderatly fit & healthy & able to walk at a steady pace. We'll be hiking uphill & downhill for extended periods of time. There are some rough, uneven sections of trail & an elevation gain / loss of approximately 1000 feet. The hike usually lasts about 3 hours with most hike clients, but I've done it in as little 2.5 hours with very fit people and it's taken about 3.5 hours with less fit/experienced people. I will go the pace of the slowest person for their safety & comfort. Please wear sturdy shoes with good tread (no sandals) & dress for the weather forecast so you'll be comfortable. During warm/hot weather months please prepare your body by hydrating & drinking enough water starting at least 2 days before the hike. Also please no live posting to social media while we're hiking, it slows things down I've noticed. There are no restrooms here, but I carry restoom supplies.
- If you are booking the hike for others please make sure the others are physically able to do the hike regarding the above conditions for their safety and comfort. If you have any questions or concerns about anything please contact me, thanks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use