Are you interested in?
- Eat a picnic lunch in San Lorenzo National Park
- Explore the Panama Canal from the Atlantic to the Pacific
- See the native animal and plant life surrounding the canal and Gatun Lake
- Visit San Lorenzo National Park and Fort San Lorenzo
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The tour starts in a very remote area and there will be no access to public restrooms until around 10:30am. There is a sheltered latrine available for women at the dock but it is very rustic.
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- If you will be staying at a hotel area that is not on the list, please contact your local operator prior to booking your tour
- Near public transportation
- This tour is in ENGLISH
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems or other serious medical conditions that prevent to getting inside a small boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama Day Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms