Are you interested in?
Chocolate Hills Tours
35 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
9 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See more of Bohol’s natural and cultural wonders on a full-day sightseeing tour from Tagbilaran City, a stress-free way to see more sights in less time. With just your private guide and party, you’ll travel between a wildlife refuge in Corella, the 16th-century Baclayon Church, the Manmade Mahogany Forest, and the famous Chocolate Hills. Plus, you’ll enjoy lunch during a cruise on the Loboc River. rOund-trip hotel transport are included.
- Private tour of Bohol highlights from Tagbilaran City
- A stress-free way to see more sights in less time
- Travel between wildlife a refuge in Corella, the 16th-century Baclayon Church, and the Manmade Mahogany Forest with ease
- Enjoy great views of the world-famous Chocolate Hills
- Eat lunch during a cruise on the Loboc River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Private hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel located within Tagbilaran / Panglao
Return point: Your hotel located within Tagbilaran / Panglao
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 24232P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanglao IslandTagbilaran CityFood Tours - BoholBus Tours - BoholChocolate Tours - BoholNature and Wildlife - BoholEco Tours - BoholWalking Tours - BoholFull-day Tours - BoholCategory