Are you interested in?
- Take walking tours of the historic towns of Rouen and Honfleur
- Visit Normandy's infamous D-Day landing beaches and the American Cemetery while hearing stories about WWII
- Tour the iconic abbey of Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Overnight accommodation in Caen and meals are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for passengers with walking difficulties, as the climb to the Abbey at Mont St-Michel has many steps
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- There will be a short stop on the way back to Paris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For any booking required a single room, you will be asked to pay extra fee (36€) at the agency before the departure
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Normandy 2-Days Discovery Trip with D-Day Beaches & Mont St Michel from Paris.