Make the most of your time in Paris with a combination of a cruise on the Seine and a 3-course dinner. This 75-minute dinner cruise allows you to see the main attractions of the City of Lights while you enjoy a casual meal. Relax into a comfortable armchair facing one of the boat's windows, the better to take in the view, and watch sights like the Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Place de la Concorde and Eiffel Tower drift by. Upgrade the experience to include wine or Champagne with dinner.
- 75-minute Seine River cruise with dinner
- See Paris’ illuminated waterfront sights in a casual setting
- Depart from Ile de la Cité and glide past Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at your window-facing table
- Upgrade to include wine or Champagne with your meal
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Wine and champagne are optional, but available, on this budget-friendly dinner cruise.
Make your way to the Ile de la Cité in the very center of historic Paris to climb aboard a sightseeing boat for a 75-minute cruise. Enjoy the sights from the comfort of a window-facing armchair. Refer to a travel booklet for information on what you're seeing on the banks of the Seine, or simply take in the view.
Pass some of Paris' main attractions on the cruise, including the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower. Admire these landmarks illuminated against the night sky.
During the cruise, enjoy a 3-course meal including a foie gras starter, a main course of fish and a pair of desserts. Upgrade your dinner experience to include wine or Champagne.
Your dinner cruise lasts 75 minutes, after which you'll be brought back to the starting point at Ile de la Cité where you'll disembark and continue your evening in Paris.
Please note: The cruise route changes from November to April because of high water levels on the river. During this time, the cruise begins and ends near the Eiffel Tower and passes fewer attractions.
Menus Summers 2018 (menus are subject to change)
Paris en Scene Menu
• Tomato, mozzarella and pesto
• Sliced duck with crushed potatoes
• Salmon pavé with italian spices
• Tartelette aux fruits de saison Seasonal fruits pie
Vegan Menu (reservation only)
• Lentil salad, girolles, artichoke hearts and old-fashioned vegetable soup
• Polenta and wild mushroom cake, seasonal vegetable fricassee, saffron pepper coulis
• Pineapple carpaccio
• Salmon fillet, saffron cream sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetablesOR
• Chicken supreme, mushroom sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetables
• Duo of desserts
• Water for all menus