Are you interested in?
- Experience Paris at night on a gourmet dinner and sightseeing river cruise package
- Savor a gourmet 3-course meal with wine on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Paris monuments at night on a Seine river cruise past Notre Dame, the Louvre, and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy a romantic experience in the City of Love—ideal for couples
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
What To Expect
Board the elevator and ride to the terrace where you are seated in a heated bubbled-dome with panoramic views over Les Invalides, Montmartre, the Sacre Coeur, and Montparnasse Tower.
Relish a 3-course gourmet dining experience before taking a short stroll to the banks of the Seine. Here, board a glass-topped boat and set out on a sightseeing river cruise.
Keep your camera ready, and make use of the audio commentary, as you sail by sights such as the Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre, and Musee d’Orsay. At the end of your cruise arrive back at the base of the Eiffel Tower, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, during the tour it is impossible to purchase any Eiffel Tower 's ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour itinerary may subject to change
- End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "To take the elevator up, you had to go to the first floor and pay extra." See review