Celebrate in true Parisian style with an unforgettable night out including dinner, sightseeing, and a show. Choose between dining at the Eiffel Tower or a Seine River dinner cruise (see Itinerary for sample menus) and complete your night with a visit to Montmartre.
If opting to dine at the 58 Tour Eiffel, greet your host at a location nearby and take a short stroll to the Eiffel Tower. Here, allow the elevator to whisk you to the restaurant and settle into your private table ready for a gourmet, three-course dining experience. Admire panoramic views across the City of Lights from the 190-feet (58-meters) vantage point. Then, head for the Seine as you glide past illuminated monuments on a 1-hour river cruise.
Alternatively, choose a dinner cruise along the Seine and watch Paris landmarks drift by as you dine. Tuck into a 3-course meal as you pass by landmarks such as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Musee d’Orsay. Arrive at the glittering Eiffel Tower and head up to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views across the city.
Following either dinner option, board an air-conditioned coach and head to Montmartre, the home of Paris’ Bohemian past. Slide into the Moulin Rouge and take your seats for a thrilling review show, inspired by traditional Parisian cabaret, as you sip Champagne late into the night.
After the show, hop back aboard your transportation for drop-off near your hotel.
Menus Season 2018
Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Sample Menu:
- Creamy carrot soup, ricotta with summer truffle, puffed kamut grains
- Roasted chorizo stuffed chicken supreme served with its jus, mashed potatoe with herbs and green asparagus
- Almond finger, pistachio pastry cream and raspberries
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Dinner Menu
- Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Chateau La Pierrière (red wine), Kressmann Monopole (white wine) or les Celliers de Ramatuelle (rose wine).
- Still or sparkling mineral water
Assortment of starters
(tasting plate composed of 4 starters)
- Scallops, crushed fresh tomatoes
- Savoury crème brûlée with courgettes and basil
- Chicken chutney and semi-cooked carrots, red pepper tapenade
- Spinach crisp, smoked salmon and lumpfish roe
Choice of main courses
- Fresh vegetable and cornflower minestrone, coconut and curry gazpacho*
- Roast chicken leg, parmesan risotto, red pepper marmalade
Cheese platter (+6€)
- Cod loin fillet with green asparagus cream, fondant yellow carrots
- Thick steak with green pepper, potato rosette, fresh seasonal vegetables (+7€)
- Fried fresh market vegetables and onion confit, polenta fries*
Assortment of desserts
(tasting plate composed of 3 desserts)
- Strawberry and yuzu macaron
- Vanilla cream puff, roast apricot and pistachio flakes
- Bittersweet chocolate dessert with Earl Grey tea, raspberry velvet
- Wok of fresh fruit, strawberry dome with puffed rice and vegetable cream*
*Vegetarian MenuLes Ombres Restaurant Menu :
- Pasta in risotto style, crawfishes, ceps, crispy bacon, flavoured with garlic hazelnut foam
- Terrine of duck foie gras, fig and pistachio
- Duck breast, mashed cauliflower, preserved beetroot
- Cod fish, white bean, taggiasche olive, piquillos chili, chorizo foam
- Chocolate sugar crust pastry and cream, white mint sorbet
- Pears declension, spices bavaroise cream, crumble, pear sorbet
- Champagne glass, white or red wine, mineral water, coffee
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.