- Independent day trip to London from Paris
- Enjoy a comfortable ride in a reserved seat on the Eurostar train
- Take an open-top bus tour to see London's top attractions, including Buckingham Palace, the Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge
- Live English or multilingual audio guided tour
- Go on an optional free walking tour and then enjoy a cruise on the River Thames
- Receive a complimentary map of London
What You Can Expect
During the tour, see London's most iconic attractions: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (Palace of Westminster) and Big Ben, the London Eye, the Tower of London, the picturesque Tower Bridge and more. As you ride around town, a knowledgeable English-speaking guide (or a multilingual audio guide) on board the bus will tell you all about the sights you're seeing.
After your sightseeing tour, you may join a free guided walking tour if you wish. Choose between the 2-hour Diamond Jubilee Walking Tour (where you'll stroll around numerous places connected to the Royal Family and the Royal Wedding) and the Beatles London Walking Tour (where you'll visit the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London). Then it’s time to take to the water on a relaxing cruise down the River Thames, where you can admire London’s medieval waterfront sights.
Next, you’ll have some free time to explore London at your leisure, whether for shopping, sightseeing, eating, or all three. Make sure you allow yourself ample time to make your own way back to the St Pancras station at least 45 minutes before your 8:01pm departure on the Eurostar train. You will be back in Paris by 11:17pm!
Please note: On September 29, 2012, the return train time from London is at 7:49pm instead of 8:01pm.
Everything was very organised and the people were extremely helpful. Strongly recommend this voucher for a day trip.
I will definitely use Viator again. The trip went very smooth. There was a rep at the train station in Paris to give us our tickets, and a rep that met us immediately in London to give us our map of London and addition tickets for the boat ride etc.