45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Guarantee your admission to the always-busy Louvre, and save time that otherwise would’ve been wasted in line, when you book this skip-the-line experience. Meet your host in front of the world-renowned museum, and head right inside. Beyond typical pre-booked, skip-the-line ticket purchases, this experience also guarantees you can pick your preferred itinerary, receive a map to guide you, and ask any logistical questions of your host before setting off to explore the galleries independently.
- Book your Louvre tickets before you travel to avoid disappointment
- Skip-the-line tickets save you time and help you bypass the crowds
- Your host provides logistical support, maps, and tickets
- Enjoy the chance to explore the Louvre’s galleries at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-The-Line Ticket to Louvre Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointLouvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Louvre Skip-The-Line Ticket with Host?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Louvre Skip-The-Line Ticket with Host?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Louvre Skip-The-Line Ticket with Host?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Louvre Skip-The-Line Ticket with Host?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This option is a great way to skip the general admission line and get into the Louvre sooner." See review
- "If you are there to see the Mona Lisa, be prepared to stand in a queue for a minimum of 30min to get 30sec in front of her on your own for a selfie." See review
- "Perfect for those who would like an easy entry and a brief introduction to the museum before going off to explore on your own." See review
Product code: 47475P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - VersaillesAttractions & Museums - VersaillesMuseum Tickets & Passes - VersaillesSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Stade Roland GarrosPalais Royal Marché des Enfants RougesViaduc des ArtsPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Palais de ChaillotArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Place VendomeButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)Château de FontainebleauJardin des PlantesGalerie VivienneChateau de Vaux-le-VicomteOdéon-Théatre de l'Europe6th ArrondissementTrocadéroLe Grand Rex CinemaLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)