Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a three-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of this Tour
P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050782.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050781.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050780.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
Moulin Rouge windmillPhoto by: Tadeusz O
Canada, 09 2009
What You Can Expect
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Lobster Pie "à la Parisienne", crushed tomato and lobster cream, herb salad
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with wild mushrooms and mushroom cream OR Sirloin steak, small fried potatoes with thyme, French beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- Saint Honoré cake with raspberries, light whipped cream, crunchy caramel pastry OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons from Maison Dalloyau
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 14 and 15
- King prawn tartare with seasoned cream of pumpkin soup
- Baked sea scallops with a scampi bisque and buttery potato purée
- Tender chicken with foie gras, mixed vegetables, herb oil and gourmet jus
- Chocolate Carré d'Amour with crunchy hazlenuts
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne
Fantastic experience! One of the best shows we've ever seen! Highly recommended! Unless you are a big fan of champagne, request a bottle of wine before they open your champagne, otherwise your choices are drinking champagne with your meal or paying EUR 70 for a bottle of wine.
The meal and the show were superb! Probably the best part of our trip to Paris.