Make your way to Port de Grenelle at your chosen departure time. This cruise is available at 6pm, 7:45pm, or 9:30pm. The departure location is just five minutes away from the Eiffel Tower, on the Left Bank of the Seine.
Step aboard the Paris en Scène,
your vessel for the evening. Sip the provided Champagne (half-bottle per two people) as you take in views of the City of Light, shimmering against the dark December sky. Dig in to a 3-course meal that includes foie gras
and other delicacies, helping get your New Year's Eve off to a perfect start.
Your 1.5-hour cruise ends back at the Port de Grenelle.New Year's Eve Menu
- Mirror-glaze foie gras with red fruit
- Salmon steak with Hollandaise sauce along with wheat and vegetables
- Poultry Supreme Teriyaki sauce along with wheat and vegetables
- Duo Delicacies
- Champagne Canard-Duchêne cuvée Leonie (37.5cl) for two
- Mineral water (50cl) for two