Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour of the Orangerie with skip-the-line access
- Skip the lines outside the Orangerie
- See Monet's "Water Lilies" mural up close
- Catch sight of artwork done by Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso, Matisse, and Modigliani
- Learn about the artists on display at the exhibits from an art historian
- Small-group tour of just seven people
Departure & Return
113 Rue de Rivoli Meet at Musée de l'Orangerie. It is located in the west corner of Tuileries Gardens next to the Place de la Concorde
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Melody
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms