- Combined three-hour Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- See Paris' famous squares and monuments from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Cruise with commentary along the Seine River
- Photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Individual audio sets onboard your coach, available in 15 languages
- Choice of three tours: 9am, 12noon or 3pm
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your Paris city tour gives you the unique opportunity to discover Paris, its history and its major landmarks including: Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower (photo stop), Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Lovely way to see parts of Paris - a very pleasant trip in the sunshine.
What a great way to see paris when crunched for time. We were only in town for 2 days and 1 night, so I knew we wouldn't be able to see everything on foot. The bus tour took us by everything we wanted to see plus more! And the boat tour gave us a whole other view of the city. Would gladly go again!