Are you interested in?
- 3-hour cooking class focusing on delicious desserts
- Learn about desserts that are loved around the world, as well as the French classics
- Brush up your cooking skills under the watchful eye of your host – a professional chef
- Make two or three desserts and chat with other foodies in your group
- Enjoy your expertly made dessert with a hot beverage of your choice
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Your class will take place at the apartment of a French chef located within Paris city limits. You will be sent the full address and directions via email shortly after booking..
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The exact recipes your host selects will vary by day, but you can expect to prepare two or three different desserts. You may whip up French classics like tarte Tatin (upside-down caramelized apple tart), delicate lemon madeleines (shell-shaped butter cookies) or molten fondant au chocolate. The day’s menu may also include or other sweet treats from around the globe, such as rum-roasted pineapples or another recipe favored by your host.
Prepare to measure, mix, boil and bake under the watchful eye of your expert instructor. Learn professional tips for delicious results and chat about what it’s like to work as a professional chef in a city known worldwide for fantastic cuisine. When the oven timer goes off, take a seat and enjoy your homemade desserts accompanied by coffee, tea or hot cocoa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- The class requires a minimum of two people total. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that this activity is not recommended for those with sensitive airborne allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.