Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Viator Exclusive tour of Paris' landmarks
- Small-group tour limited to nine people or fewer
- Private round-trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- Skip-the-line access and semi-private tour of the Louvre
- Entrance tickets to all levels of the Eiffel Tower, skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor, and a semi-private tour
- Semi-private tour of Montmartre
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from your hotel in Paris where your private driver will pick you up to bring you to the first attraction.
Return point: At the end of your tour, you will have either the choice to be driven back to your hotel or drop-off at the restaurant of your choice in Paris or stay in Montmartre Village for dinner.
What To Expect
Following pickup at your Paris accommodation in a private car, travel to the Louvre to meet your guide and group. Skip the notoriously long lines and walk through the museum's legendary collection, featuring art and artifacts from ancient Egypt, the Renaissance, and other eras. Admire Leonardo da Vinci's famous 'Mona Lisa' and hear about the legends and mysteries of the museum from your guide.
You are free for lunch on your own; ask your guide for restaurant suggestions.
Travel to the Eiffel Tower and cruise right in with your skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor. Get an overview of the tower's history from your guide, then feel free to continue up to the tower's summit for spectacular views of the city.
Finally, discover the artistic charms of the village of Montmartre. Learn about its history during the Belle Époque, when it was home to artists like Renoir, Picasso, and Modigliani. See the impressive Sacré-Cœur Basilica that watches over Paris from its home on Montmartre's hill.
At the conclusion of your tour, your private vehicle can drop you off at your accommodation or a Paris restaurant of your choice.
Please note: the order of the activities can be changed according to events or closing times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- Hotel private pickup and drop-off is only valid for hotels inside Paris
- The order of visit of the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons.
- Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not apply to the summit (3rd floor - standard access only), your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor
- A fair amount of walking is involved, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- IMPORTANT : Between January 7th 2019 to January 30th 2019 included, the summit of the Eiffel Tower will be closed. For that reason the Eiffel Tower portion of the tour will only go up to the 2nd floor between these dates. Instead you will receive a Seine river cruise ticket that is valid for a single use during your stay in Paris.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Paris Exclusive Semi-Private Guided Tour with Louvre & Eiffel Tower Access.
- "We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day." See review
- "This an excellent tour if you want to see a lot of attractions without waiting in long lines." See review
- "Definitely would recommend this if you have limited time and want to see a lot." See review