Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Enjoy direct entry to the Centre Pompidou in Paris with this priority access ticket. Your admission to the museum allows you to explore its collection of European contemporary art, including pieces by artists like Matisse, Picasso, and Duchamp.
- Receive priority access at the Centre Pompidou in Paris with a direct-entry ticket
- Simply scan your phone for entry with a mobile ticket
- See works by major 20th- and 21st-century artists like Picasso, Matisse, and Pollock
- Take in the museum's famed architecture and rooftop views of Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Centre Pompidou entrance ticket
Access to temporary exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hours of operation: Wednesday to Monday 11am to 10pm (exhibition areas close at 9pm); open until 11pm on Thursdays
- Free for visitors under 18 years of age
- Free entrance every first Sunday of the month
- Your ticket allows you priority access but you will have to queue for security checks at the entrance
- OPERATED BY Centre Pompidou
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21415POMPIDOU
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesParisAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - BloisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BloisCategory
Palais de JusticeArchaeological Crypt of Notre DamePromenade PlantéeChâteau de MalmaisonPont NeufRue MontorgueilBasilique du Sacré-CoeurChapelle ExpiatoireFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Sainte ChapelleBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)1st ArrondissementChatouChâteau de FontainebleauMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)