Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- English-speaking guide
- Mingle with the ghosts of Fitzgerald, Balzac, Sartre, and many others
- See where Oscar Wilde drew his last breath
Departure & Return
Just in front of the “Hotel du Louvre”. The nearest metro station is “Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre” on metro lines 1 and 7.
Nearby the Ile de la Cite area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
- The nearest metro station is “Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre” on metro lines 1 and 7
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.