- Seine River cruise including a rooftop dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Take a relaxing, scenic Seine River cruise and learn about the history of Paris from the audio commentary
- Marvel at beautiful Paris landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from your table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the famous Les Ombres Restaurant for a wonderful 3-course, set-menu dinner served with complimentary wine (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below). This top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor is located on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly and features a glass roof, giving you unbeatable panoramic views of Paris and the iconic Eiffel Tower from your table.
After your unforgettable French dining experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade
Wow! This was our first night in Paris and what a way to begin our adventures. We were picked up from our hotel on time and dropped off at the waterside for the river cruise with plenty of time to take a few photos before boarding. The boat was very comfortable with audio in various languages regarding the highlights along the river. Once the cruise was over we were picked up an taken to the restaurant for dinner. We had an amazing view of the tower in all her glory as we had dinner. The service and food was second to none. Our driver collected us after dinner and coffee was over. A fabulous night and we were not disappointed. One of the best nights in Paris.
Great river cruise, dinner and views of the Eiffel Tower!