Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group guided walking tour inside the Paris catacombs
- Personalized small group tour (maximum 19 people)
- Skip the line to enter the catacombs and avoid two-hour queues
- Expert English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Meet at the entrance to the Catacombes de Paris. He/She will be holding a sign. To arrive at the Catacombs by Metro please take Line 4 or Line 6 to the Denfert-Rochereau metro stop and exit using “Sortie 1”; the entrance to the Catacombs can be found directly across the street from this exit.
What To Expect
Delve into this eerie underworld with an exclusive small-group tour. Lines to enter the catacombs often exceed 2 hours, but you’ll head to the front of the queue with your knowledgeable guide. A group maximum of 19 people provides a more personalized experience.
Wander through the dimly lit labyrinth that winds beneath the city’s famous streets. Marvel at the stacks of human skeletons that greet you at every turn while your guide illuminates the history of this soul-stirring ‘empire of death.’
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that Special Access areas may be closed on some days.
- Not recommended for travelers with claustrophobia
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear comfortable shoes as it’s 2 hrs long and the stairs back up can be challenging - just take it slow." See review
- "It is chilly as you're underground, so consider your needs there, and wear good walking shoes." See review
- "This tour gets you to skip the line which is important since they really control the number of people in the catacombs and without it you would probably have to wait a long time in line." See review