Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Army Museum and Dome Church in Paris
- Includes access to the Dôme des Invalides, which contains Napoleon I's tomb
- One of the world's leading military museums, it's a great educational stop for older kids
- With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Musée de l'Armée (Army Museum) Address: Esplanade des Invalides 129 rue de Grenelle 75007 Paris or Place Vauban, 75007 Paris (for visitors with disabilities) Directions: Metro Stations La Tour Maubourg or Invalides - Line 8 Varennes station - Line 13 RER Station Invalides - RER C - Exit 'rue de l'Université' Dates: Open every day • April, 1st to October, 31st: Monday to Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm • November, 1st to March, 31st: Monday to Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm • The museum is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th • During the Christmas holidays and springtime holidays, the museum is open until 5.30 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The first Monday of every month, only the Dome Church (tomb of Napoleon I), Cathedral of Saint-Louis des Invalides, and artillery trail are open. On the first Monday in July, August, and September, the whole museum is open.
- The Charles de Gaulle Monument is closed on Mondays & will reopen in September 2020.
- The museum is annually closed on January 1st, May 1st & December 25th.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the museum is welcoming temporary exhibitions, the followings are open until 9pm : temporary exhibition, Charles de Gaulle Monument, the unusual cabinets, Louis XIV-Napoléon circuit & the Dome Church.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Musee de l'Armee - Invalides
Learn more about cancellations.