Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour Paris food walking tour of the Bastille district
- Visit Marché d’Aligre -- a thriving Paris food market much-loved by locals
- Explore gourmet food shops and delicatessens with your expert guide
- Enjoy six food tastings and sample fine French wine
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Paris, 12th Arrondissement Address: Place de la Bastille, 75012 Paris Directions: Your guide will meet you at the steps to the Bastille Opera House on Place de la Bastille. The Opera is a large, modern building in silver and glass. The closest metro station in Bastille (lines 2, 5 and 8). Use exit Opera Bastille or Faubourg St Antoine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stroll along the Bastille’s charming streets, stopping along the way at popular eateries and tucked-away treasures for six different tastings. Indulge your sweet tooth with stops at some of the area’s beloved patisseries for croissants and chocolate, and try a luxuriant combination of muscadet wine and fresh oysters at a local wine bar.
Visit the expansive Marché d’Aligre — a sprawling urban market where local Parisians shop for specialty items and daily provisions. Your local guide will lead you to the best and most interesting vendor stalls hidden among the open-air square and covered portion of the market. Enjoy free time to explore the stalls on your own, and let your guide know about any specific gourmet goods you’re looking for.
To cap off your 3-hour tour, discover an enchanting garden walkway built from old train tracks. After bidding farewell to your guide, you’re free to continue exploring the area on your own — like a true local!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY The French Way
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.