Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walking tour of Paris' Le Marais district, plus skip-the-line ticket to the Musée Picasso
- Wander the ancient, winding cobblestone streets of Le Marais with a knowledgable guide
- Hear stories of the many famous artists who once lived and worked in this trendy, offbeat part of Paris
- Skip the entrance lines of the Musée Picasso and explore the museum at your leisure on a self-guided tour
- Marvel at many of Picasso’s most renowned paintings and sculptures
- Get a rare glimpse at Picasso's personal collection of other artists' works such as Matisse, Cézanne, and Degas
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the fountain statues at 1, Place Igor-Stravinsky, to the side of the Pompidou Centre (church-side of the plaza). Your guide will be wearing a bright pink vest. The closest metro stations are Rambuteau (line 11) and Hotel de Ville (line 1 and 11)
What To Expect
Make your way to the Musée Picasso, which has recently reopened after an extensive 5-year renovation. Your guide shares tips on the museum’s layout and must-see pieces before leaving you to explore the galleries at your leisure.
Head to the front of the queue with your skip-the-line ticket and step inside to explore more than 300 paintings and sculptures by Pablo Picasso. See the evolution of the Spanish painter’s style throughout his prolific career, and admire pieces from his personal collection, including works by Matisse, Miro, Cézanne, and Degas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The museum part of the tour is unguided; you are free to explore at your leisure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands