Are you interested in?
- Select hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Beat the crowds—entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles included
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan from Paris
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend going on the tour in the morning as crowds get very big and the rooms can be small." See review
- "If you manage no traffic you get to spend more time in the gardens" See review
- "Perfect amount of time unless you want to wander/explore the gardens in which case you would be short on time ." See review