Are you interested in?
- Receive informative commentary on the museum's extensive collection of art
- Skip-the-line ticket allows express access to the Museum d'Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite lunch at the Orsay Museum restaurant after your visit
- 2-hour tour time fits conveniently into busy travel schedules
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the statue of a rhinocerous in front of the Musée d'Orsay. The nearest station is Musée d'Orsay (RER Line C)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise the local operator of any allergies or dietary restrictions no later than seven days prior to travel date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands