Are you interested in?
- Save time and combine two top attractions in one day, by coach from Paris
- Stroll through Monet's inspirational garden at Giverny and learn from your guide
- Tour the royal apartments at the Palace of Versailles and marvel at a display of the fountains (seasonal)
- Lunch at a picturesque restaurant on the banks of the Epte River
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stop is Giverny, where Impressionist master Claude Monet lived from 1883 until his death in 1926. Walk across the Japanese bridge and gaze upon the water lily pond while you stroll the gardens that surround his former home. This picturesque landscape was the inspiration for many of his most famous paintings, including the Nymphéas series.
After a guided tour of Monet's gardens, it's time for a hearty lunch at the Moulin de Fourges. This 18th-century mill, inspired by the Queen's Hamlet, has been transformed into a restaurant and inn. From there, continue by coach to Versailles.
The opulent décor at the Palace of Versailles—once the extravagant home of King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette—includes the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Grand Apartments. On your guided tour, try to imagine daily life for the royal family. Then enjoy some free time in the World Heritage-listed Versailles Gardens and wander among the groves, sculptures, and fountains. On particular days, from April to October, they are part of a musical Fountains Show; if you're lucky you'll see this special display (cost included), set to the tunes of Louis XIV's era, before your day trip concludes with travel back to Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour allows enough time to visit Versailles’ Great Royal Apartments and Monet’s Gardens only
- You’ll have a skip-the-line ticket but may still have to wait in line, especially at busy times such as high season
- The Versailles Musical Fountains Show takes place on Saturdays and Sundays
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace & Giverny's Monet House Guided Visit with Lunch from Paris.