Treat yourself to an unforgettable Parisian meal with the best views in the city! Make your way to the base of the Eiffel Tower at least 15 minutes before your reservation to collect your priority tickets. Skip to the front of the long elevator queue and zip up to the first-floor observation deck, where you can enjoy brand-new features including touch-screen history displays and transparent floors for a thrilling downward view.
Settle in to your table the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014 and 2015. Chic minimalist décor allows the spectacular views to set the scene, so you feel like you’re floating on air as you dine. Make your selections from a decadent 3-course lunch menu of picnic-style French cuisine, served with wine, mineral water and coffee. (See Itinerary for a sample menu.)
Book the 12 pm seating for a Viator Exclusive, available nowhere else. This hard-to-get reservation guarantees prime seating next to a restaurant bay window for unobstructed views of the Trocadero, plus a glass of Champagne to help celebrate your Eiffel Tower experience.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Please note: The 1:30 pm option does not include Champagne or guaranteed or window seating.
Menu Autumn 2018 / Winter 2019
Full menu is served at the table in a picnic-style basketCHOICE OF STARTER
- Cream of mushroom soup with truffle ricotta and hazelnut oil
- Le Puy green lentils with poached egg and smoked salmon
- Chicory, chicken and walnut salad with Roquefort vinaigrette
- Duck paté en croûte with thyme, celeriac remoulade and green apple
CHOICE OF MAIN COURSE
- Trout steak à la plancha, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and champagne sauce
- Casarecce pasta, poached haddock, Jerusalem artichokes and caper berries with beurre blanc sauce
- Pulled beef confit and mashed potatoes with herbs and mushrooms
CHOICE OF CHEESE OR DESSERT
- Comté cheese (unpasteurised) and morello cherries
- Farmhouse fromage blanc and chestnut cream
- Small pot of allspice cream
- Guanaja chocolate mousse with praline crisp
- Baba au Rhum with raisins
- Verbena-infused fruit salad
Cream of mushroom soup with truffle ricotta and hazelnut oil
Roast chicken breast and pasta with butter Or Pasta in tomato sauce Or Pasta in creamy parmesan sauce
Guanaja chocolate mousse with praline crisp