Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Pensacola’s upscale North Hill neighborhood
- See the most diverse selection of homes in the city
- Travel along a former battlefield
- Hear the stories that have molded this area since its beginnings
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Much of the North Hill neighborhood was a battlefield in its earliest days. In fact, locals still unearth artifacts from that era today.
See various styles of architecture, including pine shake roofs. Learn why and when asbestos shingles were popular. Check out interior styles and hear an assortment of interesting stories involving everything from roman candles to azaleas.
One mansion has no central heat. Find out why. There’s also a rehabbed ‘hippy house’ and homes belonging to Marilyn Monroe’s mother and Wallis Simpson, the Duchess of Windsor and an American socialite. And the ‘Jingle Bells’ house, whose owner was the son of composer James Pierpont, who penned the tune in 1850.
This fun, engaging tour is perfect for those interested in buying an old house—or anyone who is simply enthralled by this unique Pensacola neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held for collection on the day of the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Retro Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands