Call (888) 651-9785
- not a very motivated tour guide who seemed to be not very competent since she had to ask for the way and figure out what we could do where
- food - fastfood only: sandwiches/wraps for lunch were ok but also burgers for dinner? i mean even on a bbq you can do so many different meals! it would've been so easy to have veggies and stuff but instead we got fast food twice every day. on our last day we had a heated lasagne bought in a shop convenience product
- tree top walk we didn't do pay extra 20 even tough it says that it is included
- in one bush camp we didn't have showers in the discription it says that you have shower facilities every day, no electricity and no phone signal
- we did a hike in stirling ranges where our tour guide sat down and chilled half way up. what if something would have happened to the guys on the top?
- we did some sting ray feeding that wasn't mentioned in the description
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sat Feb 25 17:52:07 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330209 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.