Your day cruise starts in central Perth, where you’ll hop aboard your boat and set off up the Swan River, a scenic waterway that stretches from the city into Western Australia’s Swan Valley wine region. Enjoy morning tea on board, followed by a wine tasting of premium ‘wines of the month’ from regional vineyards, accompanied with Blue Cow cheese and biscuits.
As you listen to narration about the history and geography of the river and valley, admire views of Perth’s suburbs and the picturesque scenery outside the city. Hop off the boat at Sandalford Estate, where you’ll take a winery tour and watch a film presentation before enjoying a wine flight of six estate wines. During the tasting session, your 2-course lunch will be served so you try the wines with the food to decide which is your favorite to accompany your main course.
Finally, browse the gift shop for souvenirs or purchase any bottles you’d like to take home before reboarding the boat to cruise back to Perth. The return journey includes more wine tastings, as well as afternoon tea with cake and live entertainment. Your cruise ends when you arrive at the departure point. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Sample menu (subject to change without notice)
• Warm Fresh Bread Rolls
• Warm Pumpkin, Chive and Feta Quiche, Beetroot Relish & Rocket Pesto
Main course (choice of one):
• Grilled Barramundi, Crushed Chat Potatoes, Tapenade Dressing
• Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Gratin, Field Mushroom, Tarragon Jus
• Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni, Roast Tomato Sugo, Shaved Parmesan & Basil Pesto
Cake of the day
• A selection of complimentary red and white Waters Edge Wines
• Soft drinks, tea and coffee will be available throughout lunch
• A child meal is included for children age 4 - 14 years traveling on a child's ticket.
• For children wishing to have an adult meal as above, an additional AUD$10.00 upgrade applies