- Surf with an instructor who knows the best breaks for your skill level
- Stave off the chill with a warming wetsuit
- Gain the confidence to return and ride the waves solo
- Local instructors share top tips on what to do in Pismo Beach
Departure & Return
Look for our big white box truck in the parking lot that is on Addie & Park street down by the beach. There are a couple surf schools so make sure that you get the RIGHT one. "SANDBAR SURF SCHOOL" and "SURF LESSONS" will be all over a big white box truck.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandbar Surf Company, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands