Departing Puerto Aventuras aboard your private luxury yacht, set sail for El Cielo (Heaven) beach at the tip of Cozumel. You'll find waist-deep, turquoise water in this secluded piece of paradise — an ideal snorkeling site teeming with sea turtles and tropical fish. You can even walk from the yacht to the shoreline hidden away from the resorts and accessible only by boat.
Relax with your personal party on the sundeck while the bartender serves snacks along with beer, wine, and cocktails from the VIP premium bar on board. Five bottles of Veuve Clicquot or Möet & Chandon are available as well as a selection that includes Don Julio tequila, Grey Goose vodka, Johnnie Walker Black Label whiskey, and Matusalem Gran Reserva 18-year-old rum.
During the full-day excursion, a personal chef prepares a 4-course meal, which you can enjoy in the flybridge lounge. Select from four possible menus: Japanese fusion, Italian fusion, International, or Mexican cuisine. If you enjoy seafood, your catch is prepared fresh on board using the chef's secret family sauce.
Select one of the following menus for lunch or dinner:
• Skewers with pineapple, jicama, chile and lime
• Seafood and vegetarian sushi
• Seafood and mango salad with lime
• Mango shots with passion fruit and tequilaItalian fusion
• Caprese skewers with Oaxaca cheese and balsamic vinegar dressing
• Ceviche with fish
• Vegetarian or roast beef panini with vinegar and fine herbs
• Sweet shots with strawberries and MalibuInternational
• Carrot, cucumber and celery crudités served with yogurt and cucumber dip
• Shrimp skewers with sweet and sour salsa
• T-bone, Rib eye, New York and chicken barbecued and served with vegetables
• Chocolate browniesMexican
• Shrimp cocktail
• Fresh tuna salad with mixed salad, tortilla chips, cucumber and jicama
• Grilled chicken and arrachera skewers served with pico de gallo, guacamole and stuffed jalapeños with goat cheese
• Cornbread with sweet milk