Reserve Now & Pay Later
Xenotes Oasis Maya All inclusive
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Spend a day exploring the Yucatan's natural cenotes on an adventurous tour from Playa del Carmen that combines rappelling, ziplining, snorkeling, and kayaking. You'll visit a series of four gorgeous cenotes draped with lush vines and plants, pausing for an elegant, included picnic lunch accompanied by beer, wine, or non-alcoholic drinks. And since this tour combines adventure with culture, you'll also learn the legends of the Maya Aluxes, spirits associated with the Yucatan's jungles and sinkholes.
- Visit four cenotes on a guided tour
- Try a different adventure sport at each destination
- See jungle plants in a natural environment
- Learn about Maya culture and beliefs
- Includes pickup and drop-off at Playa del Carmen hotels
- Ideal choice for families
Round-trip shared transfer with hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Visit to four different types of cenotes.
Bilingual guide during the tour
Glam Picnic at lunchtime between activities: vegetable soup, premium-quality cold cut and cheese bar, artisan breads, dressings, salads, and drinks (fruit-flavored water, wine, and beer)
Activities such as assisted rappelling, zip-lining, snorkeling, kayaking and the use of inner tubes.
Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruits after the first cenote.
Equipment: life vest, snorkeling gear, rappel equipment, kayak and inner tubes.
Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Playa del Carmen Hotels
Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Return point: Returns to the original departure point
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2016 - 12/30/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum height of 4.5 ft. and a minimum weight of 88 lbs are required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xenotes Oasis Maya All inclusive?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xenotes Oasis Maya All inclusive?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xenotes Oasis Maya All inclusive?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xenotes Oasis Maya All inclusive?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30922P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory