Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
319 Tours & Activities
On the Water
354 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
181 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the Yucatan’s rich nature and history on this all-day excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, see Sian Ka’an Biosphere by boat and learn about its mangroves, jungle, wetlands, savannah, and blue lagoons. Visit Mayan ruins at the Muyil archeological site, explore a coral reef with complimentary snorkel gear, and enjoy a delicious lunch—it’s included in the tour price.
- Experience incredible nature at Sian Ka’an Biosphere on a guided adventure
- Strap on complimentary snorkel gear and explore a magnificent coral reef
- Enjoy a boat ride and tour indigenous ruins at Muyil archaeological site
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotel from Cancun all way to Playa del Carmen to Tulum, for Cozumel island clients, pick up and drop off is at Playa del Carmen ferry port and Pickup from AirBnB locations available.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Calle 1 Sur Bis Manzana 7 Lote 17, Centro, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Contoy Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sian kaan and Tulum Snorkel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sian kaan and Tulum Snorkel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 8914P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Sian kaan and Tulum Snorkel
9 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumWalking Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumCategory