This trip is a great all-rounder. As well as dipping into Mahébourg , you get to see the history in of the town in the Museum and hike through La Vallée de Ferney indigenous rain forests to see its lush flora and fauna.
- The hike was really worth it, the nature is amazing, and the views spectacular.
- The restaurant and the lunch were perfect. We really enjoyed ourselves there.
- The biscuit factory was pretty interesting, and the biscuits made for a good treat to bring back home.
- The guide was friendly and helpful
- The museum was not interesting, and the market was a big failure. I recommend dropping the market from this trip. It's the most common type of small market, a few vendors displaying their fruits and vegetables.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2016 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330203 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.