Call (888) 651-9785
A brilliant day out. we had to take a taxi from the hotel . it took about an hour to the port. the taxi driver never left us until we met the crew of the catamaran and he was there waiting for us at the end. we had a great spin in a speed boat out to the cat. there were abou 24 of us in total.thoroughly relaxing. saw doplphins in the sea,visited a waterfall had a terrific lunch on board. the crew were fantastic could not do enough. Thoroughly recommend this trip.
- fun and friendly skippers
- excellent snorkeling site, very shallow water, lots and lots of types of fish, beautiful corals
- we saw sleeping bats in trees along the river!
- the island is really beautiful, a good place to spend a whole day.
- the food was delicious!
- loved the catamaran, it offers lots of comfortable spots to hang out and bask in the sun
- the waterfall is nice, but not at all as impressive as we had expected
- we only had one hour at Ile aux Cerfs. Not even close to enough.
- the bathroom in the catamaran was very small and uncomfortable airplane bathrooms are way better - I guess that comes with the territory though.
Everything was just great! The staff on Catamaran was very kind. The food was AMAZING and the tour to the island was unforgettable.
Nice tour. Enjoyed the full day catamara tour. Lunch quality needs further improvement.
very nice island lle aux cerfs, more time should be provided at island.
This was the most unorganized trip ever. Clear directions weren't ever received. No contact number provided. We were not able to find the location and though we received an email stating they knew we didn't make it they never replied to us so that we could reschedule. Total loss. I don't recommend doing busy with this company ever again.this
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Thu Feb 23 06:36:45 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330211 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.