This was a really well organised trip. Managed to swim with wild dolphins which is one a unique experience and the guides were really experienced and timed the trip perfectly. To add to a really fantastic day a whale watching expedition whereby we got really close was also a highlight of this trip. Confidently recommend this trip to all that visit Mauritius.
Fabian, our guide was fabulous! He and his co-guide made sure we saw whales. Fabian took 2 swimmers at a time into the water with dolphins, which assured we were with the Dolphins and that we were safe at all times. Highly recommend!!
- a lot of dolphins in the bay
- friendly and skilled skippers
- beautiful snorkeling place, although the water was quite deep and you couldn't see much of the corals
- we were lucky to see sperm whales, and the skippers hung around for quite a while.
- despite the specifications of this trip, we did get free drinks on board, and a sandwich too
- no training about wearing the snorkeling equipment to those who needed it. I had trouble breathing properly, so I missed seeing the dolphins.
- it was hard to get back up into this particular boat no thing to hold on to, to lift yourself up
VGood dolphin experience - but other boats not as organised and rather haphazard in their approach. didn't seem they wanted to go out looking for whales and refund promised.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Wed Dec 07 20:05:41 PST 2016 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330215 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.