Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1- or 2-hour Segway tour in Portland
- See more of the city than you would on a walking tour, and enjoy the fresh air!
- Ride along the Willamette River and see landmarks like the Steel Bridge
- Learn about Portland’s history from a local guide
- Visit neighborhoods like Chinatown and the Pearl District
Departure & Return
Portland Segway Tours faces Harvey Milk Street and is right on the corner of the building. You will see a Segway banner in the window on the corner nearest the parking lot. Dates: daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Waterfront Sightseeing Segway Tour (1.5 hours)
Glide along the Willamette’s west bank while your local guide offers fun and educational commentary about the area, from the sights of Waterfront Park to the bridges that span Portland’s central waterway. Mingle with joggers and bikers, wind through cherry-lined paths and stop to view the beloved Steel Bridge, a double-decker vertical-lift bridge that was the first rail bridge to cross the Willamette.
Explore Chinatown, a historic neighborhood in the midst of a revival. Then cruise past Jeld-Wen Field, home of the Portland Timbers soccer team; the Portland Art Museum, the Pacific Northwest’s oldest museum; and the bustling Central Business District before heading back to your starting point.
Downtown Historic Segway Tour (2 hours)
Your downtown historic Segway tour follows the same sightseeing route along the Willamette, but extends the journey to the Portland Marina and across the river to view the Convention Center and the Moda Center, home to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Then you’ll leave the riverside to explore NW Portland, including the popular Pearl District, a renovated neighborhood where sparkling new high-rises juxtapose converted turn-of-the-century warehouses. Admire passing streetcars and peek into art galleries, boutiques and the famous independent bookstore, Powell’s Books.
This fun and fact-filled guided tour returns you to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of 14 years old; riders under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance for at least 1 hour
- Weight limit is 275 lbs (125kg); minimum weight is 100 lbs (45kg)
- Guests MUST fill out a liability waiver form; riders under 18 years must have a parent sign the wavier on his/her behalf
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Nation - Portland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized