Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Fatima and Coimbra from Porto with an expert local guide
- Explore the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rosary in Fatima
- Visit the sanctuary’s basilica to attend mass
- Enjoy a walking tour of Coimbra, Portugal’s prestigious university city
- Hear the history of the Old Cathedral of Coimbra and admire its Romanesque architecture
Departure & Return
Our Tourism office is located on the top of Rua Mouzinho da Silveira door number 352-354, near São Bento Train Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After two hours, depart the bus and begin exploring by foot. Head to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, a shrine that was constructed at the location of six apparitions of the Virgin Mary. Enjoy an immersive experience inside the church for a 30-minute mass, admiring the magnificent architecture and service.
Next, reflect during time on your own while discovering the city and enjoying a leisurely lunch (own expense). After lunch, re-board your coach and venture to your next destination: Coimbra. Upon arriving at this university town approximately an hour later, enjoy a walk while taking in the sights. See city’s Romanesque Old Cathedral of Coimbra, believed by some to be the most significant Roman Catholic structure in the country.
Continue exploring on your own, then return to your coach to relax and reflect on the drive back to Porto. Your tour in central Porto in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum passenger required to run - 4 persons
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear shoes with a good grip for steep, slippery streets in the charming town!" See review