Are you interested in?
286 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
232 Tours & Activities
Dom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours
103 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Portugal’s unique wine tradition of vinho verde, or "green wine," on this full-day tour from Porto. The Vinho Verde region of Portugal is filled with lush, green scenery, which you can discover on this tour. Sample the special wine at local wineries, enjoy a delicious Portuguese lunch, and learn about this wine region.
- Discover the vinho verde tradition of Portugal on this full-day tour
- Explore the beautiful Minho wine region where "green wine" is produced
- Sample the green wine and enjoy a Portuguese lunch
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tasting tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private local guide;
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation or any place that you prefer in the Centre of Porto;
Tour made in a Private 5-9 seater vehicle with air conditioning;
Visits to 2 Wine Estates in the Vinho Verde Region and tasting of Vinho Verde DOC Wines & Infusions;
Regional lunch in Melgaço that starts with a Tasting of Smoked Sausages paired with Red Vinho Verde.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup and drop-off outside of Porto (an extra fee applies, paid to the guide on the day)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your centrally located Porto accommodation
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Leixoes, Av. Antunes Guimarães 497, 4450-718 Leça da Palmeira, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes and a rain jacket if it looks like it will rain are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BAGO D'UVA 360
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Vinho Verde Tour: Visit 2 Wineries with Wine Tastings & Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Vinho Verde Tour: Visit 2 Wineries with Wine Tastings & Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Vinho Verde Tour: Visit 2 Wineries with Wine Tastings & Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Vinho Verde Tour: Visit 2 Wineries with Wine Tastings & Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39113P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Vinho Verde Tour: Visit 2 Wineries with Wine Tastings & Lunch
6 hours 40 minutes
7 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaWalking Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
SEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & Tickets